If you are looking for a simple and affordable protection that gives you the most amount of life insurance coverage for a low cost, a term life policy may be right for you.
Here are six groups of folks that may need term life insurance:
1) Recently Married – Term life insurance can provide income protection for a spouse
2) New Parent- Term life insurance can provide coverage for dependents
3) Homeowners- Term life insurance can provide mortgage protection
4) Self-employed- Term life insurance can provide the most insurance on a limited budget
5) Corporate Employee-Term life insurance can supplement a group policy at work
6) Business Owner-Term life insurance can cover business assets and expenses, help secure loans or help with succession planning.
For more information on term life insurance, call Matt Elwood at 360-452-9200, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online at Matt Elwood – Allstate Insurance.